|Rainbow House has been nominated in Flagstar Bank’s “Flagstar Crafts Community” program to potentially receive a $5,000 grant from the Flagstar Foundation. This is a community program with winners selected by the community. Voting starts April 4, 2019 and ends April 25, 2019.
Here’s how it works:
- Only one vote per registered email address per person is allowed.
- Votes can be submitted at local Flagstar branches or at flagstar.com/community starting April 4. Rainbow House was nominated at the following branches: 54154 Oconto Falls, 54149 Mountain & 54124 Gillett
- A vote at a branch counts as two votes versus one vote for online ballots.
- Only the nonprofits associated with the branch are eligible for voting in that branch. People voting online will be asked for their home ZIP code and will be presented with charities nominated by a nearby branch (54154 Oconto Falls, 54149 Mountain & 54124 Gillett).
- This is a community-driven program. That’s why we’ll only be accepting votes from ZIP codes associated with the community.
- The voting period starts at 12:01 a.m. April 4, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. April 25, 2019. The winners will be contacted by Flagstar via email by mid-May.
- The voting process and the contest are open to residents of the U.S., at least 18 years of age at time of entry.
Welcome To The Rainbow House
Prevention • Intervention • Advocacy • End Abuse
OUR AGENCY MISSION STATEMENT
We believe: No one deserves to be abused be it emotionally, physically, or sexually. Our prime service is the safety and empowerment of all victims and their children.
We Will: Provide prevention, education, and information to communities, families, and schools.
ALL SERVICES ARE FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL
NEW TEXT LINE: (906) 290-9081
PO Box 1172, Marinette, WI 54143 ~ (800) 956-6656
1530 Main St., Marinette, WI 54143 ~ (715) 735-6656 Fax: (715) 735-7293
1008-B Pecor Street, Oconto, WI 54153 ~ (920) 834-5299 Fax: (920) 834-5330