A grant through WisTAF (Wisconsin Trust Account Foundation) provides civil legal aid for survivors we serve in the amount of $22,500. WisTAF works with civil legal aid organizations in Wisconsin to increase access to justice. We oversee funds and invest in services and projects to help people resolve legal problems. If you are a survivor of domestic violence in our service area, and you meet the qualifications, we may be able to assist you with legal aid. Call (715) 735-6656 for more information.
- Thank you, St. Thomas Acquinas Academy Elementary in Peshtigo!
- Thank you, Inferno Fitness!
- New Online LGBTQ+ Survivors support group
- Thank you, Greater Green Bay Community Foundation!
- Thank you, Stephenson National Bank and Trust!
- Medical College of WI Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Grant Awarded
- Thank you, Oconto Women’s Club