A grant through WisTAF (Wisconsin Trust Account Foundation) provides civil legal aid for survivors we serve in the amount of $22,500. WisTAF works with civil legal aid organizations in Wisconsin to increase access to justice. We oversee funds and invest in services and projects to help people resolve legal problems. If you are a survivor of domestic violence in our service area, and you meet the qualifications, we may be able to assist you with legal aid. Call (715) 735-6656 for more information.
- Teen Technology Use and Misuse Presentation May 26th
- Young at Heart Support Group Tuesdays 1:30pm to 3:00pm
- Proud to be a Tri-County United Way Partner Agency
- Thank You, Oconto Electric!
- Allstate Day of Service
- Thank you, Greater Green Bay Community Foundation!
- Wisconsin Emergency Rental Assistance Program – Help Is Still Available