A grant through WisTAF (Wisconsin Trust Account Foundation) provides civil legal aid for survivors we serve in the amount of $22,500. WisTAF works with civil legal aid organizations in Wisconsin to increase access to justice. We oversee funds and invest in services and projects to help people resolve legal problems. If you are a survivor of domestic violence in our service area, and you meet the qualifications, we may be able to assist you with legal aid. Call (715) 735-6656 for more information.
- Thank you, Loopy’s Bar and Grill in Porterfield!
- Rainbow House Service Area Expands
- Green Bay YMCA Domestic Violence Awareness Month Events
- (no title)
- Rainbow House receives a grant from the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation
- Free Celebrate Recovery Event September 23
- Feeding America@ YMCA 3rd Thursday every month 9-11am