Safe Child Custody Exchange Program for Marinette and Oconto Counties
Please welcome a new collaborative initiative between Rainbow House and Law Enforcement meant to ensure the safety of all family members at the time of child custody exchange. Every Police Department and Sheriff Office in Oconto and Marinette Counties Safe now offers a designated monitored parking space to ensure that such interactions go smoothly. Thank you, Greater Green Bay Community Foundation and VOCA for making this possible!
Marinette County, Wisconsin
- Marinette County Sheriff Office – 2161 University Dr.
- Marinette Police Department – 1905 Hall Ave.
- Peshtigo Police Department- 331 French St
- Coleman Police Department – 202 E. Main St.
- Crivitz Police Department – 800 Henriette Ave.
- Niagara Police Department – 1029 Roosevelt Rd.
Oconto County, Wisconsin
- Oconto County Sheriff Office – 301 Washington St.
- Sheriff Satellite Office -1781 Twin Pine Rd. Lakewood
- Sheriff Satellite Office – 1571 State Hwy 32 Mountain. (construction completed 2023-2024)
- Gillett Police Department – 150 N. McKenzie St.
- Oconto Police Department – 1210 Main St.
- Suring Police Department – 604 E. Main St
- Oconto Falls Police Department- 500 N. Chestnut Ave.
- Lena Police Department – 117 E Main St
Rainbow House Agency Mission Statement
We believe: No one deserves to be abused be it emotionally, physically, financially, or sexually. Our prime service is the safety and empowerment of all victims and their children. We Will: Provide prevention, education, and information to communities, families, and schools.