Congratulations, to our Marinette Legal Advocate, for completing the Advanced Training in Strangulation Prevention! Joette Koronkiewicz attended this five-day curriculum through the Institute on Strangulation Prevention, a nationally aclaimed program based in San Diego, California. Almost half the victims in our community questioned by Law Enforcement indicate that their abusers have strangled or “choked” them. Our community is working to address the needs of survivors. What we can predict, we can prevent. Strangulation is a felony, as it can be lethal.
- Brats for Breakfast: March 25th 7-10am
- Thank you, Stephenson National Bank and Trust!
- Thank you, Crooked Lake Santa Pub Crawl Supporters!
- Thank you, Loopy’s Bar and Grill in Porterfield!
- Rainbow House Service Area Expands
- Green Bay YMCA Domestic Violence Awareness Month Events
- Support Group Activities