Congratulations, to our Marinette Legal Advocate, for completing the Advanced Training in Strangulation Prevention! Joette Koronkiewicz attended this five-day curriculum through the Institute on Strangulation Prevention, a nationally aclaimed program based in San Diego, California. Almost half the victims in our community questioned by Law Enforcement indicate that their abusers have strangled or “choked” them. Our community is working to address the needs of survivors. What we can predict, we can prevent. Strangulation is a felony, as it can be lethal.
- Thank You, Women’s Giving Circle of Marinette and Menominee Counties!
- Young at Heart Support Group Tuesdays 1:30pm to 3:00pm
- Proud to be a Tri-County United Way Partner Agency
- Thank You, Oconto Electric!
- Allstate Day of Service
- Thank you, Greater Green Bay Community Foundation!
- Wisconsin Emergency Rental Assistance Program – Help Is Still Available