Congratulations, to our Marinette Legal Advocate, for completing the Advanced Training in Strangulation Prevention! Joette Koronkiewicz attended this five-day curriculum through the Institute on Strangulation Prevention, a nationally aclaimed program based in San Diego, California. Almost half the victims in our community questioned by Law Enforcement indicate that their abusers have strangled or “choked” them. Our community is working to address the needs of survivors. What we can predict, we can prevent. Strangulation is a felony, as it can be lethal.
- (no title)
- Rainbow House receives a grant from the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation
- Free Celebrate Recovery Event September 23
- Feeding America@ YMCA 3rd Thursday every month 9-11am
- YMCA Meet Up and Eat Up
- YMCA Grab and Go Meals – free meals Mon-Fri
- YMCA Pop-Up Picnics – free meals on Wednesdays