Colin McMahon, in pursuit of his Eagle Scout Project with Peshtigo Boy Scout Troop #1902, made 4 wooden bunk-beds for local survivors of domestic violence and their children who are transitioning into independent living arrangements. Each bunk-bed came complete with new pillows, sheet sets, and blanket. What an amazing community contribution to Rainbow House!
- New Codependent Support Group
- Outreach Legal Advocacy in Crivitz – 1st and 3rd Mondays each month
- Thursday, March 6th: INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY Women’s Wisdom Forum UWGB Marinette Campus
- Thank you, 100 Women Giving Back!
- Thank you, Marinette Elks Club!
- Thank you, Peshtigo National Honor Society!
- Thank you, St. Thomas Acquinas Academy Elementary in Peshtigo!