Colin McMahon, in pursuit of his Eagle Scout Project with Peshtigo Boy Scout Troop #1902, made 4 wooden bunk-beds for local survivors of domestic violence and their children who are transitioning into independent living arrangements. Each bunk-bed came complete with new pillows, sheet sets, and blanket. What an amazing community contribution to Rainbow House!
- Thank you, Loopy’s Bar and Grill in Porterfield!
- Rainbow House Service Area Expands
- Green Bay YMCA Domestic Violence Awareness Month Events
- (no title)
- Rainbow House receives a grant from the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation
- Free Celebrate Recovery Event September 23
- Feeding America@ YMCA 3rd Thursday every month 9-11am