For sanitation purposes, will not be accepting donations of any open or homemade food items or used items until further notice. Donations of new, needed items (cleaning products, unexpired non-perishable food, etc.) will still be accepted; however, it is always a good idea to call, 715-735-6656, before delivering them. To minimize the potential for virus spread, please notify staff when dropping items off, and leave within the back gate. A receipt will be mailed to you upon request.
- Outreach Legal Advocacy in Crivitz – 1st and 3rd Mondays each month
- Thursday, March 6th: INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY Women’s Wisdom Forum UWGB Marinette Campus
- Thank you, 100 Women Giving Back!
- Thank you, Marinette Elks Club!
- Thank you, Peshtigo National Honor Society!
- Thank you, St. Thomas Acquinas Academy Elementary in Peshtigo!
- Thank you, Inferno Fitness!