For sanitation purposes, will not be accepting donations of any open or homemade food items or used items until further notice. Donations of new, needed items (cleaning products, unexpired non-perishable food, etc.) will still be accepted; however, it is always a good idea to call, 715-735-6656, before delivering them. To minimize the potential for virus spread, please notify staff when dropping items off, and leave within the back gate. A receipt will be mailed to you upon request.
- Teen Technology Use and Misuse Presentation May 26th
- Young at Heart Support Group Tuesdays 1:30pm to 3:00pm
- Proud to be a Tri-County United Way Partner Agency
- Thank You, Oconto Electric!
- Allstate Day of Service
- Thank you, Greater Green Bay Community Foundation!
- Wisconsin Emergency Rental Assistance Program – Help Is Still Available