For people dealing with domestic violence, home is not a safe place. Mandates to quarantine may keep you safe from a pandemic, but can be deadly when you live with an abusive partner. Domestic violence spikes during times of stress and economic hardship. Violence can be less predictable and more severe. The following PDF is a quick bulletin with tips on how to best handle a domestic violence situation during this time.
- Outreach Legal Advocacy in Crivitz – 1st and 3rd Mondays each month
- Thursday, March 6th: INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY Women’s Wisdom Forum UWGB Marinette Campus
- Thank you, 100 Women Giving Back!
- Thank you, Marinette Elks Club!
- Thank you, Peshtigo National Honor Society!
- Thank you, St. Thomas Acquinas Academy Elementary in Peshtigo!
- Thank you, Inferno Fitness!