For people dealing with domestic violence, home is not a safe place. Mandates to quarantine may keep you safe from a pandemic, but can be deadly when you live with an abusive partner. Domestic violence spikes during times of stress and economic hardship. Violence can be less predictable and more severe. The following PDF is a quick bulletin with tips on how to best handle a domestic violence situation during this time.
- Teen Technology Use and Misuse Presentation May 26th
- Young at Heart Support Group Tuesdays 1:30pm to 3:00pm
- Proud to be a Tri-County United Way Partner Agency
- Thank You, Oconto Electric!
- Allstate Day of Service
- Thank you, Greater Green Bay Community Foundation!
- Wisconsin Emergency Rental Assistance Program – Help Is Still Available