Rainbow House is collaborating with the Oconto County Sheriff’s Office in expanding the number of forensic evidence cameras available for Law Enforcement to document the hidden signs of domestic violence. This grant is made possible through the Oconto Crime Prevention Board, which increases public awareness of and provides financial assistance to crime prevention programs in Oconto County, Wisconsin. Financial support is given to existing programs and for the implementation of new crime prevention programs that break the crime triangle.
- (no title)
- Rainbow House receives a grant from the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation
- Free Celebrate Recovery Event September 23
- Feeding America@ YMCA 3rd Thursday every month 9-11am
- YMCA Meet Up and Eat Up
- YMCA Grab and Go Meals – free meals Mon-Fri
- YMCA Pop-Up Picnics – free meals on Wednesdays