Rainbow House is collaborating with the Oconto County Sheriff’s Office in expanding the number of forensic evidence cameras available for Law Enforcement to document the hidden signs of domestic violence. This grant is made possible through the Oconto Crime Prevention Board, which increases public awareness of and provides financial assistance to crime prevention programs in Oconto County, Wisconsin. Financial support is given to existing programs and for the implementation of new crime prevention programs that break the crime triangle.
- Thank you, St. Thomas Acquinas Academy Elementary in Peshtigo!
- Thank you, Inferno Fitness!
- New Online LGBTQ+ Survivors support group
- Thank you, Greater Green Bay Community Foundation!
- Thank you, Stephenson National Bank and Trust!
- Medical College of WI Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Grant Awarded
- Thank you, Oconto Women’s Club