Rainbow House is collaborating with the Oconto County Sheriff’s Office in expanding the number of forensic evidence cameras available for Law Enforcement to document the hidden signs of domestic violence. This grant is made possible through the Oconto Crime Prevention Board, which increases public awareness of and provides financial assistance to crime prevention programs in Oconto County, Wisconsin. Financial support is given to existing programs and for the implementation of new crime prevention programs that break the crime triangle.
- Thank You, Women’s Giving Circle of Marinette and Menominee Counties!
- Young at Heart Support Group Tuesdays 1:30pm to 3:00pm
- Proud to be a Tri-County United Way Partner Agency
- Thank You, Oconto Electric!
- Allstate Day of Service
- Thank you, Greater Green Bay Community Foundation!
- Wisconsin Emergency Rental Assistance Program – Help Is Still Available