The Rainbow House is a proud recipient of a grant to support the work of our Oconto Outreach Office from the Basic Needs Giving Partnership of the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation, a funding collaborative which includes funds from the U.S. Venture Open Fund for Basic Needs, the J.J. Keller Foundation, and other community donors. The funds provided will support the operating costs of our Oconto Outreach office, including rent, utilities, and a fund for client emergency needs, for the next three years. The Greater Green Bay Community Foundation is committed to continually improving the quality of life in our area. By leading strategic partnerships, convening leaders, experts and residents and utilizing collaborative resources, we advance important community initiatives.
- Thank You, Women’s Giving Circle of Marinette and Menominee Counties!
- Young at Heart Support Group Tuesdays 1:30pm to 3:00pm
- Proud to be a Tri-County United Way Partner Agency
- Thank You, Oconto Electric!
- Allstate Day of Service
- Thank you, Greater Green Bay Community Foundation!
- Wisconsin Emergency Rental Assistance Program – Help Is Still Available