The Rainbow House is a proud recipient of a grant to support the work of our Oconto Outreach Office from the Basic Needs Giving Partnership of the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation, a funding collaborative which includes funds from the U.S. Venture Open Fund for Basic Needs, the J.J. Keller Foundation, and other community donors. The funds provided will support the operating costs of our Oconto Outreach office, including rent, utilities, and a fund for client emergency needs, for the next three years. The Greater Green Bay Community Foundation is committed to continually improving the quality of life in our area. By leading strategic partnerships, convening leaders, experts and residents and utilizing collaborative resources, we advance important community initiatives.
- (no title)
- Rainbow House receives a grant from the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation
- Free Celebrate Recovery Event September 23
- Feeding America@ YMCA 3rd Thursday every month 9-11am
- YMCA Meet Up and Eat Up
- YMCA Grab and Go Meals – free meals Mon-Fri
- YMCA Pop-Up Picnics – free meals on Wednesdays