The Greater Green Bay Community Foundation has provided a grant to the Rainbow House in the Spring 2022 grant cycle. Our Shelter and Family Advocate, Nicole, will be training to become a Facilitator for Parenting the Love and Logic Way. Rainbow House will also be offering a focus on Adults Supporting Youths with Challenging Pasts. These courses will likely be offered later in 2022. To watch a brief overview of the Love and Logic Program please Click Here!
- Teen Technology Use and Misuse Presentation May 26th
- Young at Heart Support Group Tuesdays 1:30pm to 3:00pm
- Proud to be a Tri-County United Way Partner Agency
- Thank You, Oconto Electric!
- Allstate Day of Service
- Thank you, Greater Green Bay Community Foundation!
- Wisconsin Emergency Rental Assistance Program – Help Is Still Available