Rainbow House Domestic Abuse Services is pleased to announce receiving a $5,000 grant from the Community-Wide Endowment held at the M&M Area Community Foundation. The award will be put towards our Survivor Emergency Fund to help survivors of domestic violence have access to resources and services to create a sense of security, and empowerment in their lives.
- Brats for Breakfast: March 25th 7-10am
- Thank you, Stephenson National Bank and Trust!
- Thank you, Crooked Lake Santa Pub Crawl Supporters!
- Thank you, Loopy’s Bar and Grill in Porterfield!
- Rainbow House Service Area Expands
- Green Bay YMCA Domestic Violence Awareness Month Events
- Support Group Activities