Rainbow House Domestic Abuse Services is pleased to announce receiving a $5,000 grant from the Community-Wide Endowment held at the M&M Area Community Foundation. The award will be put towards our Survivor Emergency Fund to help survivors of domestic violence have access to resources and services to create a sense of security, and empowerment in their lives.
- New Codependent Support Group
- Outreach Legal Advocacy in Crivitz – 1st and 3rd Mondays each month
- Thursday, March 6th: INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY Women’s Wisdom Forum UWGB Marinette Campus
- Thank you, 100 Women Giving Back!
- Thank you, Marinette Elks Club!
- Thank you, Peshtigo National Honor Society!
- Thank you, St. Thomas Acquinas Academy Elementary in Peshtigo!